Kloss universal cabinet
Professional cabinet system – from practice for practice
Many people use our cabinet quite differently than we originally planned. And that’s how it should be! After all, our cabinets should meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
Our universal cabinet is a vertical pull-out cabinet made of steel, according to the apothecary cabinet principle, in timeless design, was developed more than 40 years ago and has proven itself many thousands of times during this time. As an archive or media cabinet in libraries or archives. Important company data is stored on backup tapes in IT departments just as much as medicines and samples in hospitals, nursing homes or laboratories.
The more valuable the product, which is to be stored safely, always within reach and clearly arranged – with a small cabinet footprint – the more often customers opt for the universal cabinet.
What do you want to store, file or archive?
We will be happy to work out a customized solution for your requirements.
Space-saving and clear steel cabinet with variable facilities
- Carcass and drawers in sturdy, value-retaining steel construction*.
- 2 full-extension drawers with ball-bearing telescopic runners and sturdy handles made of matt nickel-plated steel
- High load capacity per extension of 110 kg
- Practical anti-tilt device by means of lower support rollers per pull-out, thus both pull-outs can be pulled out at the same time
- Individual interior design with any number of shelves, easily adjustable without tools in 15 mm increments (can also be retrofitted at any time)
- Shelves each with upstand on both sides as fixing strips and roll-off edge
- Standard level control to compensate for uneven floors for unrestricted running properties of the drawers
- Possibility of connecting 2 or more cabinets with each other for a homogeneous appearance
- Central locking with cylinder exchange core and 2 keys
- High-quality stove enamel finish with extensive color selection
- Ready-assembled delivery, on request to the point of use
- Extensive accessories, such as integrated locker, adjustable dividers, flexible spacer bars and much more for different applications
Technical details (2 cabinet widths)
- Cabinet dimensions: 1870 x 612 x 680 (H x W x D in mm) or
- Cabinet dimensions: 1870 x 832 x 680 (H x W x D in mm)
- Own weight with normal equipment: 140 to 160 kg
- Footprint when closed: only 0.42 sqm or 0.57 sqm
- Standard paint: RAL 7035 light gray
- Max. load capacity per shelf with evenly distributed load: 35 kg
- Steel is strong and durable
- Steel offers unlimited color possibilities
- Steel is easy to clean and hygienic
- Steel furniture is practiced fire protection
- Steel furniture is resistant to torsion and can be moved indefinitely