Medication hinged door cabinets
Space-saving and clear steel cabinet with variable facilities
With our medicine wing door cabinet you can store medicines, bandages, bottles, glasses and much more clearly and well sorted. Sturdy and durable, easy-to-clean and hygienic steel construction gives you a resilient cabinet for your everyday work. With it, you have everything you need quickly at hand in an emergency.
The “Ergo-Lock” recessed handle lock offers you improved operating safety. The door can be opened particularly easily. With gloves or full hands, you just need to squeeze them to close.
- Wide range of different dimensions for every application
- Standard with plastic glides (floor protection)
- Even better operating safety, wear resistance
and optics due to “Ergo-Lock” recessed handle lock
(three-bolt lock) in black with 2 keys
- Door suspension with approx. 110° opening angle
- On request external hinges, approx. 180° opening angle
- Central door reinforcement for high door stability
- High flexibility of the interior due to adjustability
in 15 mm grid
- High load capacity per shelf 70 kg,
can be loaded up to 110 kg
- high quality baked-on coating,
there is a wide range of colors to choose from, over 100 color combinations at no extra cost
- Color RAL 7035 light gray
|Art. No.||Cabinet dimensions H x W x D in mm|
|CP-1-99460||1.950 x 930 x 400|
|CP-1-99461||1.950 x 930 x 500|
|CP-1-99462||1.950 x 930 x 600|
|CP-1-99463||1.950 x 1.200 x 400|
|CP-1-99464||1.950 x 1.200 x 500|
|CP-1-99465||1.950 x 1.200 x 600|
|Other dimensions on request.|
We also offer an interesting program of counter and top solutions, as well as shelves with/without a back wall.
Ask us: +49 6227 8287 0.
- Steel is strong and durable
- Steel offers unlimited color possibilities
- Steel is easy to clean and hygienic
- Steel furniture is practiced fire protection
- Steel furniture is resistant to torsion and can be moved indefinitely
Recessed handle lock “Ergo-Lock
The new Ergo-Lock 4.0 offers:
- 3-bolt closure
- Mechanism “Just squeeze to close” – even with gloves or full hands, you have both hands full and can still use the
Close cabinet neatly
- better operating safety, wear resistance
- even higher quality optics
- Exchange cylinder
- per lock 2 keys
- Standard design for all hinged-door cabinets for medications
- Frame in black as standard
- silver frame available at extra cost
- current and contemporary
Fits any room and makes your wardrobe distinctive.
Your hands are full and you can still close the cabinet cleanly.
The new Ergo-Lock 4.0 is compatible with the installation opening of the predecessor model used since 2013. So you can also retrofit your existing cabinet to the new Ergo-Lock 4.0!